Image Map

Monday, April 6, 2015

The Month by iPhone :: March 2015

yet another month has just flown on by! I've been working on some projects for myself, and I got out to enjoy the beauty of Door County a few times this month. I'm still waiting for the grass to not be brown and for the branches to not be bare though.

here are some squares from this month. (:


lines and not lines and colors


...never ending photo project


 the emergency is that we miss you.


looking lovely.


chasing sunset at Door County Boat Launch {Monday 9 March}


working on some coloring! {I just searched for mid century modern coloring pages}


cherry orchard


partially frozen Ephraim waters


eating NatureBox snacks while working on a Social Print Studio photobook of my Florida pictures! (:


 pretty waters at the canal. we're still waiting for the spring blooms here.


I am so so in love with Oliver Jeffers, his art, and his handwriting!


 always and forever. ❤️



distressed bricks are my favorite.


I got a haircut! and a Minnie Mouse sticker from one of my preschoolers (:


trying to pick a dessert to bring to Easter. gotta love my lady Betty Crocker!


one of my lovely musician friends stopped by, and we were talking about the gold stars that I give out for good behavior, and she had this great suggestion that I keep them with me and give them to anyone doing good things!


room art. it bothers me that the frame on this one is not at all straight.

xoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...