Image Map

Thursday, September 6, 2012

Musings

Tomorrow I am going to figure this blog layout thing once and for all!

As for now though, I'm just going to ramble about my day.

This morning I woke up around 8 (I got off work at midnight; oh how I'm not a fan of closing shift.) and did some stuff around the house...errr Internet :) haha. Then my mom and I went grocery shopping. I really don't like grocery shopping alone, you know? It's really boring. And I really shouldn't go shopping alone anyway because I always end up spending wayyyy to much money. Once I went to Target in need of clear nail polish and I ended up spending sixty dollars. I'm pretty sure that didn't just happen because it was Target. oh well. We went home and I had lunch (grilled cheese!) and got ready to go to class.

Today I had Hotel Facilities Management, which is pretty much a class about managing housekeeping operations. Our instructor had us watch a couple videos about how some housekeepers washed the dirty glasses in the room - in the bathroom sink, just rinse and dry off with a soiled towel. ew ew ew!! That really freaks me out!!! Anyway, after class, I drove over to Dollar Tree since I haven't been there in a really long time, but there were some people I didn't feel like being around who were there, so I think I'll only go shopping in the mornings now, like before the high schoolers are done for the day. So I left without buying anything.

I drove downtown to go fuel Luna up. I didn't even look at the price per gallon, but wow oh wow gas is expensive! I spent $49.01 (the tank was at I think 3/16ths full). Thankfully I had a gift card left over from my birthday, so I only paid about half. Then I drove home, where I've been for about five hours. My life is so boring.

I can't wait until the day when I have my own little place. My KitchenAid mixer will have a place on the counter (not hidden in the basement!), I won't have to clean up after anyone else, and I'll be able to bake more and just ahhh. I want to decorate. Is that weird?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...