Image Map

Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Welcome.

Hello & welcome to the adventures of Teresa & Luna!

I guess introductions should be the first order of business. I'm Teresa and I'm a nineteen-year-old college student studying hospitality. Luna is my 2002 Volkswagen Beetle.

This picture is actually over a year old haha.

To be more specific, we live in Wisconsin, but Luna is from Minneapolis. Sometimes I refer to my car as if she was a human being.

I work at a pretty cute 1950's motel and I love it so much.

After keeping up with a few blogs, I decided that it was my turn to make one and document my life. Starting, now! :)

I hope that this blog will contain photographs, memories, and smiles. I hope to capture the little moments in my life before they become forgotten.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...