Image Map

Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Fashion: Bottoms & Shoes

Continuing on with yesterday's post, I love shopping, fashion, and style. :)

click here for yesterday's post on tops

I live in jeans. More specifically, I live in American Eagle jeans. The first fit of theirs that I bought is the Favorite Boyfriend, which is still my favorite. They're not tight, but they're fitted (read: comfortable!!!).

via
Dark wash jeans are always my favorite! I think that they are much more classy than faded jeans.

via
I also love AE's jeggings. Super comfortable. I just wish that the front pockets were deeper...

via
Finally, I also love their Skinny fit.


I don't typically wear shorts, but I saw these at Target in late July, so I got them to wear when my dad and I went to Lollapalooza to see Black Sabbath! (I wore them with a black tank top and a grey cardigan. I also had on a pair of Nikes [thankfully not the flipflops I planned to wear] because the grounds were naaaastyyy.)






I also love these two skirts (both from Target; black lace was purchased August 2010 & the leopard was purchased October 2011)! I will wear these with either black tights or nude pantyhose.


This picture is from my birthday :) All items from Target haha. v-neck pocket tee, long & lean tank, lace skirt, tights, heels, and my Nikon Coolpix L120

For shoes, I am in love with my Converse. I wear these a lot and post lots of pictures wearing them on Instagram. haha. Here they are with some fabulous Target kneehighs and American Eagle's Favorite Boyfriend jean.

I bought these boots at Target last November to wear with my American Eagle jeggings. I tend to take a lot of photos on my kitchen floor haha.

I got these ballet flats in spring of 2010 (I wore them to my junior prom!), and I will often wear these when it's warm out! :)

In case you haven't noticed, I love animal print. I bought these in September of 2010 to wear to my senior homecoming!


This summer, I went to Target to get a pair of closed-toe black heels. I found some for $30, and then I saw these gold glittery ones too (for $15, same style) so I had to get both of them! I have yet to wear the gold ones, but I have a feeling that I will probably wear them for Halloween! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...