Image Map

Monday, October 15, 2012

I am not a shopaholic...

...but I do spend a lot of time & money at Target. I usually go on Mondays. It's the beginning of the week, the new sale has started, and I have a lot of time.

I only spent $25 today!! Most of what I got was on clearance anyway, and the most expensive item was $7.48...so I don't have a problem, right? Greg in the electronics department saw me and asked if I was buying a new camera...I always lust after the DSLRs and my mom always says "You just got a new camera!" (in February) or "How many cameras do you need?" (I technically have three: my first camera I never use, the second one I gave away, my third [waterproof/shockproof] is at the YMCA, and my current camera is always on me) haha.

So here's what I got:

-black baby tutu skirt for my best friend! (she's having a girl in two months!!!) ($3.00)
-two pairs of knee-high argyle socks ($1.75 each)
-aqua sheet set ($7.48)
-Godiva dark chocolate & almond bar ($3.49) {birthday present}
-5 gum in RPM ($0.90)
-Quaker Chewy School Days granola bars in Amazing Apple ($2.00)
-Quaker Chewy School Days granola bars in Best Berry ($2.00)
-two photos ($0.29 each) {birthday & Christmas presents}
-greenroom thank you cards ($1.18)

I hope to do a review post on the granola bars! I've been wanting to try them ever since I first saw them at Target, and couldn't pass up the 2 for $4 sale! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...