Image Map

Thursday, October 18, 2012

Things I Love Thursday: 18 October 2012

Wow. It's already Thursday again! It's so crazy the way this year seems to be flying by. Anyway, here are some of my favorite things this week!

1. Friends: I got to spend a few hours with my best friend yesterday! :) We had lunch at SubWay & then we went to a local nature preserve and took some maternity pictures for her! :) aaaaand on Sunday, some of my friends are going to be in town for a week of music!!

2. Maybelline's Full 'N Soft mascara (shown here in waterproof): This mascara is amazing! It is recommended by The Busy Budgeting Mama, and I totally understand why! I am never going back to the random mascaras I used to buy; this one is definitely the best. No clumps. Not one little clump. It's also weightless; I can't even tell that I am wearing it (it doesn't make my lashes feel heavy or clumpy or gross).

3. Quaker's Chewy School Days granola bars in Amazing Apple & Best Berry. Ohhhh my gosh! These taste like apple and raspberry crisp, respectively. They are so good! And they were on sale at Target (where they are exclusively sold) for 2/$4.

4. The fact that I only have two more Workplace Innovation classes (tomorrow and next Friday)! Soooo ready for it to be over!

5. Found via Pinterest: Happy Birthday To You is my favorite Dr. Seuss book! (:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...