Image Map

Friday, June 7, 2013

What's in my bag?

the next ten days or so are going to be pretty crazy, so I thought I'd put together a post of the essentials I'll be carrying around! (:

{here's the first in my bag post that I did // and one on what's in my backpack}

I tried to link to as many items below as I could find (:

I love my Coach purse!! I bought it over a year ago at the factory store, and I still love it as much as the day I bought it.

matching wallet (: containing: some cash, credit and debit cards, Old Navy gift card, insurance cards, American Red Cross CPR certification card, vaccination card, grocery cards, Sam's Club card, driver's license, and a Candy Land bandaid {from the Target dollar spot}

Vera Bradley Brush and Pencil in Paisley Meets Plaid {psst - it's on sale} containing: Sharpies (black & silver), pens (blue & black), pencil, lip gloss, and a strawberry Lip Smacker

electronics: backup camera (Nikon CoolPix L120), iPod {playing Geri X's "Quiet Desperation" from The Kid EP}, iPhone in Kate Spade case {from TJ Maxx}, earbuds

mini notebook, checkbook {containing one check and one deposit slip haha} in Vera Bradley Very Berry Paisley checkbook cover, Vera Bradley Clip Zip ID case in Java Blue {retired} containing loyalty cards & such {and my expired temps}

small bottle of sunscreen, Cool Mint Badger Balm, Lavender & Chamomile lotion from World Market, compact mirror {from American Girl many years ago}, and Orbit bubblemint gum

flashlight, work keys {it bothers me that they're not organized in rainbow order}, and personal keys on a Vera Bradley Lanyard in Rhythm & Blues

and some other things I will have close by this week: Coach prescription sunglasses, NYC New York Color Applelicious Glossy Lip Balm in Big Apple Red, Hawaiian Tropic Silk Hydration Lotion Sunscreen, Cynthia Rowley Band-Aids, Pinch Provisions Minimergency kit {I got mine at Sephora}, and an extra phone case

xoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...