Image Map

Wednesday, August 14, 2013

mini birthday recap

so my birthday was on Friday (: {you can read my twenty while twenty here}

I made cupcakes on Wednesday using Sally's cookies and cream cupcakes and milk chocolate frosting recipe. they turned out great, if I do say so myself.

cupcakes!

I got 18 cupcakes out of the batter that I didn't eat... (:

I frosted and topped the cupcakes on Friday morning, and then I brought them to work.

I started out by piping the frosting, but then I messed up on the last ones, so I kind of spread it out.

topped with crushed Oreos! I got the double stuff kind, so they were a little annoying to crush.

I had lunch downtown with my grandma and my parents. the restaurant wouldn't put the sandwich I wanted on a different kind of bread, so I ended up getting a salad instead.

the rest of the afternoon and evening was crazy, but fun. I had a very happy day with some people I love very much.

with my "little sister," Abi!

Todd Carey! ahhh I love this man (:

{it feels weird to be writing about the happiness from Friday after Sunday's tragedy. we miss and love you so much Billy! tonight we will celebrate your life and love, and hopefully there will be more laughter than tears.}

xoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...