Image Map

Friday, October 11, 2013

Ten on Ten :: October 2013

I have been wanting to participate with ten on ten for a few months now, but the tenth often falls on a day that I have to work {no surprise when you work more than half the week...}, but I had the day off today, so I was able to take ten pictures in ten hours on the tenth!

{the times are approximate. I think only one picture was taken at the top of the hour.}


nine. late start of the day calls for a late breakfast {Raisin Bran Crunch}


ten. cat-sitting. I love their house.


eleven. I've been meaning to take this picture for a few days, so I stopped on my way home.


noon. about to head up north!


one. Ephraim public beach.






two. chocolate break!





three. Egg Harbor. I found this beach on Cty G, just off of 42.





four. putting away groceries.


five. reading Tony Iommi's Iron Man in the car.


six. dinner at Texas Roadhouse. {iPhone photo because I wasn't going to bring my Nikon in there.}


Oh, and the answer for Wednesday's post? The third one! I only have four white shirts in my closet, which I rarely wear because I'm scared of ruining them! About half of my shirts are black though... This means that the last movie I have seen in the theater was over two years ago with my campers!

xoxo.

ten on ten button

4 comments:

  1. All of your pictures are always so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow! those trees are beautiful! love the perspective on that shot too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the ten on ten idea! Great pictures! I found your blog via the link-up.

    Tifani
    breakfastattifanis.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...