Image Map

Wednesday, September 10, 2014

36/52 2014

it's certainly been an interesting week. it's time to concentrate on the beauty and uplift others.


Wednesday 3 September // day two hundred forty-six :: sorting through my American Girl things to give to a lucky little girl.


Thursday 4 September // day two hundred forty-seven :: storm arrival. hard to tell, but it had just started raining really hard when I took this.


Friday 5 September // day two hundred forty-eight :: I love that the books I picked out for next Wednesday's class are all white with a simple cover.
{Henry's Map // Windblown // Mama Built a Little Nest}


Saturday 6 September // day two hundred forty-nine :: morning light.


Sunday 7 September // day two hundred fifty :: flowers at work.


Monday 8 September // day two hundred fifty-one :: working on responding to mail. {I just love this card!}


Tuesday 9 September // day two hundred fifty-two :: lovely scent of lemon

xoxo.

ps: did you see the giveaway yesterday?

1 comment:

  1. Sigh. The only things I get in the mail aside from Bills are my monthly subscription services. :/
    -Ash
    www.stylizedwannabe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...