Noninclusive sounds like a weird word, but I think it's the right one! (:
- caramel crunch cocoa from Glas - it's been way too long.
- living in Door County, especially in the fall
- exposed brick, especially older facades (is that the correct word?) like this one at the Mill City Museum in Minneapolis
- the 200 or so musicians I consider family
- watching SNL on Hulu now that Parks & Rec is over
- when my NatureBox arrives
- spending too much time browsing the aisles at Target
- fun knee high socks
- bright blue skies with the perfect white clouds
- all the funny tees on Skreened
- picture books, most especially those written/illustrated by Oliver Jeffers
- American Eagle jeans, which I can be found wearing 99% of the time
- The Traveling Suitcase's Nobody Wins album - I can't stop listening to it!
- Chimes ginger chews. because yes.