Image Map

Tuesday, June 23, 2015

NatureBox :: June 2015

I feel super unprepared for this one because I received my box during a super busy week, and then I waited to open things and took pictures late and now I'm writing this even later after most of it is gone.

here goes nothing.


French Toast Granola :: I don't even like French toast, because I don't like maple syrup, but I had to try this anyway. this does have a nice spice to it, and I like that there are some pecans for a little inconsistency.

Let'€™s face it. There simply aren'€™t enough hours in the day to rustle up a morning feast. Instead, add this breakfast granola to your routine. It'€™s perfect with Greek yogurt or as a garnish to your bowl of cereal or plain oatmeal. With the warm sweetness of maple and pecans, you'€™ll feel like you'€™re enjoying breakfast in the countryside.


Fuji Apples :: I first had these in March 2014, and to be quite honest, I wasn't really impressed with them this time. I mean, I love dried fruit, but these were just too bland for me.

Embarking on that smarter eating journey isn’t always an easy one. At some point or another, you crave that sweet, satisfying snack and visions of desserts creep into your imagination. Keep those thoughts at bay with these apples. This fruity snack is guaranteed to satisfy every sweet tooth! Enjoy these plain or serve with your favorite nut butter.


Cinnamon Spiced Almonds :: I was really expecting to enjoy these, but they were not cinammon-y enough for me. (the keyword of this post seems to be bland, but that's what I thought of them.)

These almonds offer the scent and flavor of cinnamon paired with our California grown almonds for a touch of honey. The sweet taste with a slight edge is deliciously sweet and savory.


Coconut Cashews :: these cashews have the perfect amount of coconuts on them, because it's enough to be tasted, but not too much that it's overpowering.

You’re whisking dark chocolate into the softly simmering milk in the saucepan while thinking of curling up with your favorite book. Before you grab your coziest blanket and get into bookworm mode, scoop out these Coconut Cashews into a snack bowl to crunch on while sipping your famous homemade hot cocoa.


Strawberry Lemonade Fruit Stars :: I was most excited for these, but they were not my favorite at all. we use a lemon disinfectant at work, and the taste of these fruit chews reminded me of that...

Inspired by the classic summertime beverage, we’ve created a fruit chew that takes good old-fashioned lemonade to new heights. We infuse real lemon and strawberry juices into this mouthwatering treat to provide just the right balance of tart and sweet. So kick up your feet and sit back with these bite-sized stars that are bursting with flavor.

xoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...