Image Map

Thursday, June 18, 2015

24/52 2015

what a whirlwind of the past two weeks. I have no idea how long it is going to take me to catch up on everything I have missed in this online world. there are currently 150+ unread posts on my Bloglovin', I haven't been looking at Zulily or ModCloth or Craigslist apartments every day as I usually do, I haven't been checking Tumblr... I just feel so disconnected from this all, but it was so great to connect with some wonderful people in the flesh. I am so blessed to know such incredible people and I am sad that nearly all of the ones who were visiting have returned home or headed back out on tour. it was so wonderful to be a part of it all though. here's a little look into the last week...


Thursday 11 June // day one hundred seventy-two :: started the weekend at the Tambourine.


Friday 12 June // day one hundred seventy-three :: Carley Baer honey bear (:


Saturday 13 June // day one hundred seventy-four :: I realized the night before that I was a little too matchy matchy... I guess when you stop purchasing Vera Bradley on the regular, you tend to frequent only one (or a couple) pattern.


Sunday 14 June // day one hundred seventy-five :: Bruiser is just the cutest little guy.


Monday 15 June // day one hundred seventy-six :: back to real life and having to get errands done, like going to the library. it was a stressful afternoon at the Y, but then I got to see a concert in Green Bay with a good friend.


Tuesday 16 June // day one hundred seventy-seven :: I'm not much for cut flowers, but this was a special flower from the night before, plus I just love taking photos of flowers. I loved the juxtaposition of a sweet flower with a bottle of whiskey which was a gift from last week (and a reminder of Sunday night). the flower was dead by the time I got home from work, so I was happy for the pictures I took of it.


Wednesday 17 June // day one hundred seventy-eight :: beautiful skies once again, after a rainy week prior.

xoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...