Image Map

Friday, December 28, 2012

Winter Gift Exchange


So, what with being new to blogging, this was the first swap that I participated in, and I really enjoyed it! What can I say, I love shopping (:

Thank you so much to Allie & Melissa for hosting and organizing the exchange!

Aside from purchasing a gift for someone, and receiving a gift from someone else, you also had to do something charitable. Typically, I clean out my closet a few times a year and donate what I no longer wear to the local Goodwill-type place. Since it had been a while since I last cleaned out my closet, I pulled a bunch of stuff to donate (and my mom did too!). In fact, I have another pile waiting to go as well. Another thing that I have made a point to do this month is something super simple: holding the door for people. It seems simple, but I think it's something that seems to be forgotten about these days.

I sent a fun package off to Leah, and Evani sent me something wonderful!


Duncan Hines Red Velvet Cupcake Mix, Wilton Holiday Cupcake Party Pack, and red/white/green sprinkles!


cute stationery in my favorite colors!


Evani's pretty card & a mouse for Max!

Go visit Leah and see what I picked out for her! I had so much fun shopping for her!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...