Image Map

Monday, December 31, 2012

Looking Back: 2012

Hey guys! I was thinking of posting something else today, but then I decided, since it's the last day of the year, I'll do like a year in review! Sorry for the absence lately, life has been crazy!

Going through my journal for the year and iPhoto made for a lot of reminiscing as a wrote this. (:

January:
-hung out with my best friend at her new apartment, where we made red velvet cupcakes & I met her boyfriend for the first time
-started my second semester of college
-unofficially owned the Beetle for one year



January 25th - annual tradition!

February:
-the musicians were here for a week
-my cousin is born

Valentine's card for the bosses (:

Valentine's Day nails!

March:
-Luna reached 105,000 miles
-wisdom teeth removal
-Dirty Deuce/Geri X show



April:
-Geri X concert
-shopping with the best friend, bought my first Coach bag, & I went to Olive Garden for the first time
-got my iPhone

Geri X & me (photo by Eric S)

May:
-found out that my best friend is pregnant
-finished my second semester of college
-had a bonfire with one of my favorite musician ladies (:

photo by Anna Sacks


June:
-the musicians were here for a week
-picked up a good friend from the airport with my dad. due to a delay, Dad and I ended up spending an hour at Barnes & Noble
-summer classes started
-Delaney Davidson concert
-summer camp started
-Miss Meaghan Owens concert

outfit for the Delaney Davidson concert

July:
-Independence Day parade
-Liv Mueller/Delaney Davidson concert
-Delaney taught me how to waltz & I waltzed with pat mAcdonald
-Todd Carey concert


August:
-summer classes ended
-Black Sabbath at Lollapalooza in Chicago with Dad
-pat's birthday party at the motel
-my 19th birthday/officially owned the Beetle for one year
-camp ended
-second year of college started
-Chris Aaron & Friends concert


birthday outfit!

September:
-started this blog!
-Chris Aaron & Friends concert (with Wally Ingram)
-Dad's birthday


October:
-took some maternity pictures for the best friend
-the musicians were here for a week
-Mom's birthday



Halloween night two

me & Ellie Maybe (photo by Dan O Stoffels)

Dan O Stoffels & me (photo by Ellie Maybe)
photo by melaniejane

November:
-cousin's baptism
-Christmas parade
-Thanksgiving
-owners' meeting

first snow of the season

outfit for the meeting











December:
-babysat my favorite little ladies
-finished another semester of college
-best friend's baby born
-Christmas
-crazy week at work!




1 comment:

  1. This looks like quite the good year! I love the pictures too. :) Nice to get to know you a bit. I popped over here from SOML. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...