Image Map

Wednesday, February 26, 2014

8/52 2014

all in all, this was a good week. here are some little moments from this week. there's even a rare black and white photo this week!


Wednesday 19 February // day fifty :: one of my favorite treats is this microwave mug cookie from Number 2 Pencil. I omit the salt, and this time I used dark chocolate mint chocolate chips. yum. and of course I used my favorite giant mug.


Thursday 20 February // day fifty-one :: two mug pictures in a row. this is Land O Lakes' Cocoa Classics in S'mores and it is amazingly delicious. it smells and tastes just like a s'mores.


Friday 21 February // day fifty-two :: technically, this pictures is from early Saturday morning, and I do have some pictures from a show/party that I attended. I just liked this picture best.


Saturday 22 February // day fifty-three :: nails. I am glad I was able to get a picture before this hand started to chip! Sally Hansen's Complete Salon Manicure in Jaded {three or four coats; from Influenster} with L'Oreal's Pop the Bubbles {one coat; accent nail}


Sunday 23 February // day fifty-four :: note from my sister


Monday 24 February // day fifty-five :: I bought stamps. I needed the postcard ones, but I didn't need the Harry Potter ones. oops. thanks for the heads up, Tiffany! (:


Tuesday 25 February // day fifty-six :: Max really likes boxes.

xoxo.

1 comment:

  1. I need harry potter stamps!
    -ash
    www.stylizedwannabe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...