Thanks Ashley for giving me something to blog about today!! (:
1. Favorite color for nail polish and favorite color to wear as a shirt. Go!
I love most colors of nail polish, but my go-to color is OPI's Ski Teal We Drop.
I wear a lot of black shirts, but I also like to wear blues and greens.
2. What states have you lived in?
Just Wisconsin. (:
3. Where is the one place you have never been, but really want to visit the most?
4. What's one food you never get tired of?
5. Tattoos - yes or no? If yes, share! If no, would you?
Yes. One down and more to go, I'm sure. Here's a picture of my tattoo, and you can read the post about it here.
6. Mac or PC? iPhone or Droid?
Mac & iPhone hands down. I'm a bit of an Apple junkie. (;
7. What is your favorite thing to do when you spend time alone?
Read, paint my nails, blog, go for a drive, watch reality tv...
8. Who is your favorite author?
This is a tough one! I used to love Lisi Harrison and Sophie Kinsella's books, but I can't really say that I have a favorite author. I am currently loving Liane Moriarty's The Husband's Secret.
9. What is your favorite thing to blog about?
I just really love sharing pictures!
10. Your favorite family tradition?
Whenever we all get together, there is a lot of food and a lot of laughter. My aunt always brings the best homemade desserts.
11. Favorite movie?
I don't really watch a lot of movies, but I would probably say The Breakfast Club or Breakfast at Tiffany's. The last movie I watched was Ferris Bueller's Day Off, and that was back in late August!