Image Map

Wednesday, August 6, 2014

31/52 2014

I don't understand how it is already August. My birthday is on Saturday (!!) and I don't understand how this year can just go by so so so fast. It's ridiculous! The summer is already almost over, but soon it will be fall. (: This weekend was pretty busy at work, and people seem surprised that we are full on the weekends, not just this weekend, but upcoming weekends. I don't think that they understand that that is how summer works here in Door County. You really have to plan ahead, especially if you're coming for the weekend. You can't just show up and expect that there will be somewhere for you to stay. Another thing I've found lately is that if we have one room left, people don't understand that when I say, "our last room available" that that means this is the only option... Anyway, I digress. Here are some pictures from this week. Most of them are food pictures. Sorry.


Wednesday 30 July // day two hundred eleven :: my mom and I went up north to Casey's for dinner. these flowers were across the street at the bank.


Thursday 31 July // day two hundred twelve :: I found this birthday card at Target and decided that I had to have it, so I bought a float frame to put it in. I just have to figure out where to put it now, because I'm not sure I will be able to hang it without the command strips showing (I can't use nails).


Friday 1 August // day two hundred thirteen :: the peanut butter was so smooth that I had to take a picture before I used it.


Saturday 2 August // day two hundred fourteen :: I feel bad for anyone who has never had Kemps' ice cream. this is Mint Cow Tracks and it is the best mint chocolate ice cream: mint ice cream with swirls of fudge and chocolate and mint cows. (:


Sunday 3 August // day two hundred fifteen :: I usually have my desktop background as the calendar from ShopRuche, but then I decided to change it back to a Vera Bradley one. this is African Violet.


Monday 4 August // day two hundred sixteen :: oh look, another food picture. this is the first time I ever baked a cake! I used this recipe for chocolate loaf cake, but I substituted the oil for applesauce and the sour cream for Greek yogurt (honey vanilla).


Tuesday 5 August // day two hundred seventeen :: French books. a reminder for me to do my lesson for the day on DuoLingo.

xoxo.

1 comment:

  1. Try some poster mounting tape? You can run the tape along the frame top and bottom and press it against the wall. Or you can lean it against the wall on top of a table or something.
    -Ash
    www.styllizedwannabe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...