Image Map

Wednesday, August 20, 2014

33/52 2014

it's been a pretty busy week. I worked a lot, and then my birthday party was on Friday! (: as the summer merges into the school year, I hope that things start to seem a little bit less crazy.


Wednesday 13 August // day two hundred twenty-five :: I went to Appleton to get a manicure and pedicure. I was hoping to take some pictures downtown, but I ran out of time. I grabbed a Groundskeeper Frappe from Copper Rock Coffee, and it tasted like an Oreo (:


Thursday 14 August // day two hundred twenty-six :: I found this scarf on clearance at World Market.


Friday 15 August // day two hundred twenty-seven :: birthday fun with WIFEE and the HUZz Band. technically this was taken after midnight, but it was the best one. the lighting there wasn't the greatest.


Saturday 16 August // day two hundred twenty-eight :: birthday balloons from Ruby!


Sunday 17 August // day two hundred twenty-nine :: this week's camp theme is s'mores! (:


Monday 18 August // day two hundred thirty :: it's barely rained all summer, but we have thunderstorms in the forecast all week.


Tuesday 19 August // day two hundred thirty-one :: breakfast. because white dishes make everything classier.

xoxo.

1 comment:

  1. Happy belated birthday! It sounds like you had a fun one! That scarf is so cute! As you know, I love World Market! I've never bought a scarf from them though. I did buy a bottle of wine there last week.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...