Image Map

Friday, November 13, 2015

around the web :: 13.11.2015

another Friday, another attempt at sharing some web links...

I updated my about page and it makes me happy. it had been over two years, so it was a bit outdated.

Kiki wrote a post about our shout-out society, and I love it.

There are illustrated Edgar Allan Poe books, and I want them. {Edgar Allan Poe's Tales of Mystery and Madness // Edgar Allan Poe's Tales of Death and Dementia}

all those things they forget to tell you to buy.

I just bought a new purse, and I really like it. it's leather and classic, so it's going to last and it's just the right size and style.

I love me some Gwen Stefani.

these glittery tights are great! I like these better than the ones that I have because mine don't have sparkle on top of the feet.

my friend Rick Wood is a comedian who does a podcast called 15 Minutes every weekday. I finally started listening to it and I can't stop laughing.

xoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...