Image Map

Friday, January 11, 2013

baking & a little Max

Remember when I blogged about the awesome package Evani sent me? Well, last night I made cupcakes! This was the first time that I had ever used a pastry bag, so I'm too sure as to how that went...there might be a lot of filling in some of the cupcakes, because there wasn't enough frosting to frost all of the cupcakes hahaha. oops.

I had one last night and it was delicious!!

so here's what I used: Duncan Hines Decadent Red Velvet Cupcake mix, Wilton Christmas cupcake liners, and red/white/green sprinkles! (: thanks Evani!!

I just love the contrast of the white cupcake liner {you can just barely see the reindeer haha} with the ketchup-red of the batter!

pretty Christmas cupcakes (:


Did I show you my new scarf? I love it so much, and it goes so well with my new coat!!

Vera Bradley Fringe Scarf in Go Wild

And a picture from Wednesday...

Max was so tired that he fell asleep in my arms. (photo by my mom)

He used to do this all the time when he was a baby.

September 2010 - 3 months old (photo by my mom)

hahaha those photos are really unflattering

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...