Image Map

Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Not Once

It has been so so long since I linked up with Kiki {and Amanda this month} for the Circle! This month's prompt is a little game of never have I ever.

Turns out I did this once before, almost two years ago. A couple things have changed since then, but here it is if you'd like to take a look.

Let's just dive in because I'm watching Parks & Rec and can't think of anything else to add to this giant rambling!

Never have I ever...

...eaten sushi, and I have no plans on changing that any time soon.

...flown by myself, but that's going to change soon.

...driven a Mini Cooper (but I really want to!).

...not laughed while watching Parks and Recreation.

...stayed "in the lines" while painting my nails.

...changed a diaper, which is a bit awkward when I have to work in child care.

...been to a professional sports game (NFL, NHL, etc.).

...worked out in a gym.

...mowed the lawn.

...been able to wear lip color because it never seems to stay on. someone teach me! (:

xoxo.


THE CIRCLE LINK-UP

5 comments:

  1. Ooo! Driving a mini cooper would be fun! I've never done that either.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never not laughed during Parks and Rec, either :) such a great show!

    Stopping by from the link-up :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't like the idea of sushi either, but once I tried it, I got hooked! I can't get enough now. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't plan on giving sushi a try either!

    You'll love flying! Where are you headed?

    And...You're not alone on the nail painting. I paint mine all the time, but I'm terrible at it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Okay, so as a person who grew up eating sushi, I have to say that if it's the raw fish part that scares you (which I personally am NOT a fan of), get a roll that doesn't have raw fish! I grew up eating sushi, but never ate the raw fish kind. It's really not bad at all!!!

    And I'm with you on flying alone and working out in gyms. Neither is quite my jam, although I hope to fly alone someday just to conquer that fear! Working out in a gym, however? Well, let's just say I much prefer running outside by myself. :)

    And I'm kind of jealous you've never changed a diaper before! I was actually never really "taught" how to but learned from hands-on experience, haha.

    Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...