Image Map

Monday, January 5, 2015

The Month by iPhone :: December 2014

ah, December. it was a wonderful end to this crazy year. for the most part, it was pretty snowless, which was weird! here are some little moments from the month.


getting excited to use my 2015 May Books planner!


homemade hot chocolate in a pretty teacup! (: {that apple maple bourbon candle in the background smells amazing}


full fuel.


first time lighting a candle at home.


cleaning and loving the colors.


I love this ET ornament on my aunt and uncle's Christmas tree. it's made of felt, and I think she said that her grandma or great aunt made it in the 1980s! it's in such perfect shape.


I found it funny that the least popular flavor of tea at the motel is Sweet Dreams. all of the other slots have at least three different flavors, but we have so many of the Sweet Dreams, which is a chamomile mint.


funny finds at church.


if I knew where to hang it, I would so adopt this dog. {Walter's Dogs by Walter Salas-Humara}


leopard-like rust.


outfit to go to a concert. I wish I could dress like this every day.

{Merona sweater (Target), Forever 21 velvet pencil skirt, Simply Vera Vera Wang tights (Kohls), Rampage heels}


simply wonderful evening getting to see a solo acoustic concert {pat mAcdonald}


cleaning again and again loving colors.


I tend to park next to this other Beetle when I go to the library.


chai snickerdoodles {recipe from Sally's Baking Addiction}


my favorite part of working with the preschoolers is picking out the books to read. I am loving every Oliver Jeffers book. his illustrations are incredible, and the stories are great too.


awoken from a Christmas Eve slumber


first crème brûlée!


a typical view {sweeping}


a too-strong-peer-pressured-didn't-even-drink-half drink


keys and a record


New Year's Eve outfit (:

xoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...