Image Map

Thursday, February 12, 2015

6/52 2015

a tiny peek into the week before Valentine's Day (:


Thursday 5 February // day thirty-six :: books for Valentine's Day
{stickers from Target // A Crankenstein Valentine // Amelia Bedelia's First Valentine // There Was An Old Lady Who Swallowed a Rose! // 10 Valentine Friends}


Friday 6 February // day thirty-seven :: that dog in the middle is mine, and I will cry if someone buys him before I do. {Walter's Dogs}


Saturday 7 February // day thirty-eight :: seashell souvenirs from Florida.


Sunday 8 February // day thirty-nine :: we have a Nutella fairy. and a giant mess.


Monday 9 February // day forty :: I am moving into the kitchen at work, slowly but surely. I don't really get why everyone is in love with BabyLips, but I do like that that one is tinted. the gold stars are a total essential. one of my friends gave me some (new in box) expired disposable cameras, so we're hoping for some fun effects on the photos when I get them developed!


Tuesday 10 February // day forty-one :: yellow roses, from a friend who was unable to join us this week.


Wednesday 11 February // day forty-two :: I was trying to get this shot so that the red of the strawberries matched the streak in Coopy's hair, but because of the wide angle lens I was using, it didn't work as well as I wanted.

xoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...