Image Map

Thursday, February 19, 2015

7/52 2015

Valentine's week was a wonderful time that I spent with some great friends, and then getting back into the swing of real life right afterwards. It's been really cold but so beautiful here lately!


Thursday 12 February // day forty-three :: my manager was sent some flowers from a friend. I just love taking pictures of fresh flowers like these.


Friday 13 February // day forty-four :: I accept full responsibility for this cuteness. gotta love the dollar section stickers at Target.


Saturday 14 February // day forty-five :: dish washing. I just love Julia's mug.


Sunday 15 February // day forty-six :: perfect pinks.


Monday 16 February // day forty-seven :: messy table + books for the next two weeks.
{The Pigeon Finds a Hot Dog // Sparky! // Gaston // Knuffle Bunny: A Cautionary Tale // Knuffle Bunny Too: A Case of Mistaken Identity // Knuffle Bunny Free: An Unexpected Diversion}


Tuesday 17 February // day forty-eight :: shoes from the day before + currently reading - Yes Please by Amy Poehler


Wednesday 18 February // day forty-nine :: first time out at Kangaroo Lake. no, our climate does not allow there to actually be kangaroos.

xoxo.

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you had a good Valentine's Day! Fresh flowers are the best. I love how colorful your manager's are! Those stickers are so adorable! I love stickers! I also loved Yes Please. Are you liking it so far? Amy Poehler is so fun, and I really enjoyed reading her book!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...