Image Map

Wednesday, September 23, 2015

what I wore :: 23.9.2015

another Wednesday, another week of outfits! I am so excited that fall is around the corner because I can't wait to get out my scarves for the season.


Sunday :: Mass & working at the motel.

v-neck pocket tee (similar) (Target) // American Eagle Kick Boot jeans // Converse


Monday :: errands, lunch with my grandma, & outdoor photography

v-neck tee (Target) // boyfriend cardigan (Target) // infinity scarf via Zulily // American Eagle skinny jeans // Converse


Monday :: gymnastics. (I'm only wearing one shoe because I wanted to show how well my socks matched my outfit.)

tunic via Zulily // yoga leggings (Target) // socks (Target) // Nikes


Tuesday :: morning swim, getting stuff done at home, working at the motel.

tee via Zulily // American Eagle Kick Boot jeans // Converse


Wednesday :: preschool classes, getting things done at home.

v-neck tee (Target) // American Eagle Kick Boot jeans // Converse


Wednesday :: gymnastics class, picking my mom up from the airport (and Best Buy).

v-neck tee (Target) // leggings via Zulily // Nikes


Thursday :: working at the motel.

tee via Zulily // American Eagle Kick Boot jeans // Converse


Friday :: working at the motel.

Cadillac Church tee // American Eagle skinny jeans // Converse


Saturday :: working at the motel.

Sevenly v-neck tee // American Eagle Kick Boot jeans // Converse

{my camera strap cover is from The Poppy Shoppe on Etsy (she has tons of super cute ones, but here's a current listing for the leopard print) // my belt is from Gap about a year ago // this mirror is from Target}

xoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...