Image Map

Wednesday, September 9, 2015

what I wore :: 9.9.2015

I've been wanting to join in on What I Wore Wednesday for a while now, so here goes nothing. I'm hoping that this will help me get out of this style rut and not always reach for the same pieces.

(I still don't know what to do with my face in pictures.)


Tuesday :: getting things done around the apartment & working at the motel.

Target v-neck tee // American Eagle Kick Boot jeans // Converse


Wednesday :: preschool class & errands.

Forever 21 v-neck tee // American Eagle Kick Boot jeans // Converse


Wednesday :: gymnastics class.

Free Hugs v-neck tee (Skreened via Zulily) // yoga leggings (Target) // Nikes


Thursday :: working at the motel.

John Lennon Imagine Peace tee via Zulily // American Eagle skinny jeans // Converse


Friday :: working at the motel.

v-neck tee // American Eagle Kick Boot jeans // Converse


Saturday :: working at the motel.

USC Trojans v-neck tee (American Eagle) // American Eagle Kick Boot jeans // Converse


Sunday :: Mass & working at the motel.

v-neck tee // maxi skirt // Converse

(I also had a black v-neck cardigan and black ballet flats for Mass.)


Monday :: horseback riding and exploring Door County.

Beauty and the Beast v-neck tee (Target) // American Eagle jeggings // White Mountain boots

xoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...