Image Map

Thursday, September 10, 2015

36/52 2015

now that school has started again, I'm getting back into the swing of non-summer. that's a weird term to use, but I don't know how else to describe it, since it's not the slow season yet, but it's technically still summer and now I'm just rambling and confusing myself now. here's a peek into the last week.


Thursday 3 September // day two hundred forty-seven :: preschool stuff! (the notebook is from Target of course)


Friday 4 September // day two hundred forty-eight :: I know that I have for sure posted a picture of baby carrots in this same bowl before, but sometimes I have no photo inspiration and I just love the brightness.


Saturday 5 September // day two hundred forty-nine :: things I should be working on.


Sunday 6 September // day two hundred fifty :: I meant to take a picture of just the shoes and skirt, but I totally forgot! so this is the best I have.


Monday 7 September // day two hundred fifty-one :: exploring after horseback riding.


Tuesday 8 September // day two hundred fifty-two :: I love mirror reflection pictures.


Wednesday 9 September // day two hundred fifty-three :: more exploring.

xoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...