Image Map

Wednesday, July 2, 2014

26/52 2014

the year is officially half over! how is that even possible? I am so proud of myself for keeping on this and not missing a day. when I did this challenge in 2012, I gave up a little bit past halfway, after forgetting a couple days in a row. sometimes my pictures are lame, but I'm sticking with it no matter what.


Wednesday 25 June // day one hundred seventy-six :: I want to just caption this as "Wisconsin," but I'll go into a little bit more detail. I brought my camera with me on some errands because I feel like my pictures lately have been so lame, and then I decided to just drive up north afterwards. I bought some strawberries and just drove around on some back roads. that little brown cow was staring at me. so adorable!


Thursday 26 June // day one hundred seventy-seven :: some books about summer from camp this week. {The Curious Garden, Beach Day, Summer, Summer Days and Nights, & Pinkalicious and the Pink Drink}


Friday 27 June // day one hundred seventy-eight :: Talenti Mediterranean Mint gelato! yum (:


Saturday 28 June // day one hundred seventy-nine :: there is an interesting article in the Late Summer 2014 Door County Living about John A. Hutter and the history of Chateau Hutter.


Sunday 29 June // day one hundred eighty :: dishes and laundry are never-ending chores.


Monday 30 June // day one hundred eighty-one :: currently reading: Chose the Wrong Guy, Gave Him the Wrong Finger by Beth Harbison


Tuesday 1 July // day one hundred eighty-two :: so this happened. I guess that's a pretty big deal. it was a fun show. he certainly brings a lot of guitars with him! there must have been thirty or so guitars on stage along with a piano, and yes, this was a solo show.

xoxo.

1 comment:

  1. What a cute little cow!
    -ash
    www.stylizedwannabe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...