Image Map

Thursday, July 10, 2014

What's in My Purse? {with the Circle}

linking up with Kiki & Meg a day late for the Circle!


It's been about a year since I last did one of these posts, I think. I actually keep my purse pretty clean and organized, so there was only one thing that I took out and didn't put in the pictures. It was a gum wrapper. haha.


So here's everything! That green blob in the back is reusable shopping bag, and the black blob next to it is a pair of fingerless gloves that I wear once in a while at work when I'm doing a lot of work on the computer and my hands are cold. I have a lot of keys!


Here's a close up of some of the random little things: a lot of keys, a flashlight, my nametag for the Y, some lotion and chapstick...


This is all in the middle part of my purse, between the larger compartments. The scissors are for clipping coupons at the grocery store, and along with all of those writing utensils and lip stuff and hand sanitizer go in my Brush & Pencil {Paisley Meets Plaid}. My planner is from May Books, and then there's a little notebook too.


This little pouch in Island Blooms is from the Cosmetic Trio, and I use it to hold some hair ties, gum, a compact {from Forever 21}, and some bandaids. If you've read this post, you would know that they are Disney Princess! (:


And finally, my wallet with cash, another bandaid {Candy Land}, coupons, credit cards, and some coupons. Nothing too exciting! The Clip Zip ID in Java Blue in the picture with all of the contents holds some other loyalty cards.

The most used thing in my purse is definitely my Burt's Bees Pear Coconut lip balm. What's the most used item in your purse? What about the weirdest thing in there?

xoxo.


In Its Time

4 comments:

  1. I love your bag! And I always carry burt's bees, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that everything in your bag is so colorful. And love that we share cars from the same family :)

    -Rosy
    A Joyful Kind of Life

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute bag! I love the shape of it and I also love how you have a matching(?) wallet, too. :) I also love all your cute pouches! They're so colorful and the patterns are adorable. Basically, I just love your purse and all that's inside of it, haha.

    Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The weirdest thing in my purse is a pacifier. IT's weird because my son is 6 and hasn't used a binky in YEARS. My most used item is...my make up bag!
    -aSh
    www.stylizedwannabe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...