Image Map

Tuesday, July 1, 2014

The Month by iPhone :: June 2014

June. a marathon month with a couple {yes, two} days off. I got to see quite a few of my favorite people, and I got to visit a few of my favorite Door County spots. here are some pictures from this month! I can't believe the year is half over!


aren't these adorable? they're some sort of metal, and they're from the 1950's. I fell in love with them at the thrift store {Roadside Market in Sturgeon Bay}, but I don't have any use for them, so I didn't buy them.


event week calls for some pretties in the kitchen. printable from here.


apparently the golden raspberries were amazing and something that no one had ever seen before. I think I'll have to get some for myself when they go on sale next.


Vee put his Cinderella bandaid on his guitar head! (:


someone brought us pretty purple flowers.


Space Queen writes a set list.


Liv Mueller & Eric McFadden with Victoria Vox. oh what a night. the look on his face makes me laugh.


Schopf's Hill Top Dairy in Carlsville - one of my favorite places to take the kids for summer camp. I just love their ice cream cone slide! (: they have a petting zoo as well, and a program where you can learn about cows and milking. oh and they have awesome ice cream and fudge, along with sandwiches and such in their restaurant/gift shop.


piglets at The Farm! such a classic place to take kids. there are so many different animals to feed and play with. I've come here at least once a summer for as long as I can remember.


they even have peafowl! (:


another animal picture. this squirrel was just hanging out on my balcony for a few minutes, until my neighbor went outside and startled him.


pretty flowers!


Luna's new friend, Zen Bus.


I got to see the last moment of the sunset.


fresh local strawberries!!!!


my new friends (:


part of a fun day with our campers. we did a sidewalk obstacle course. the idea is from Matty Angel, and his is way cooler!


flowers from two of the musicians who spent a week with us (:


then someone else stopped by with a flower! he told me to take it home, but I thought it looked great in the diner.


another flower picture... {all three are from the motel} I like that the flower is poking out through the fence outside (:


cloud love.

xoxo.

1 comment:

  1. I've never seen golden raspberries! Also girl didn't you know pecox were my thang???!!!
    -ASh
    www.stylizedwannabe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...