Image Map

Wednesday, July 23, 2014

29/52 2014

just another summer week. the weather is starting to get warmer here, and it's been in the eighties the past few days.


Wednesday 16 July // day one hundred ninety-seven :: my favorite cherries.


Thursday 17 July // day one hundred ninety-eight :: birthday dinner planning.


Friday 18 July // day one hundred ninety-nine :: birthday shoes from Zappos! I ordered these on Monday night, and they arrived on Thursday!


Saturday 19 July // day two hundred :: paying bills. I felt really bad about using these stamps because they are too cute!


Sunday 20 July // day two hundred one :: National Ice Cream Day. but I had Yasso frozen Greek yogurt instead. {sea salt caramel}


Monday 21 July // day two hundred two :: in the afternoon, I decided to just take a drive up north a little bit to take some pictures. I was just driving around on some back roads, and I stopped a couple times to take pictures. here are some cherry trees!


Tuesday 22 July // day two hundred three :: reading before work.

xoxo.

1 comment:

  1. MMMMMmmm cherries! That makes me what to make a cherry pie. And an apple pie.
    -Ash
    www.stylizedwannabe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...