Image Map

Wednesday, July 30, 2014

30/52 2014

Yet another crazy week. I helped out with some gymnastic classes on Wednesday, and the little ladies were so giggly and funny. I read another book and watched some episodes of the Amazing Race. I'm watching season eight (the family edition), which is my favorite. It first aired when I was in 7th grade, and I loved Rolly! (: It was another busy weekend at work, and then on Monday I ran errands and painted my nails.


Wednesday 23 July // day two hundred four :: NatureBox day! {find out what was inside here}


Thursday 24 July // day two hundred five :: camp books for the week. this week was all about art. The Day the Crayons Quit and The Dot were my two favorite books we read this week.
{also pictured: Not a Box, I am an Artist, Little Blue and Little Yellow, Beautiful Oops!, and Mouse Paint}


Friday 25 July // day two hundred six :: this postcard came in the latest Boden catalog. I still don't know what to do with it, but it's too cute to throw away.


Saturday 26 July // day two hundred seven :: reading in the comfiest place before work.


Sunday 27 July // day two hundred eight :: lunchtime.


Monday 28 July // day two hundred nine :: Target. I brought my camera to take some pictures of the skatepark progress, but I didn't take any pictures there because it just looked like some piles of dirt and some guys working. it's kind of funny now that I took a picture at Target, because I actually ended up there twice.


Tuesday 29 July // day two hundred ten :: essie's fear or desire - a nice traffic cone orange.

 xoxo.

1 comment:

  1. You can send it to me! My daughter's name is London :)
    -Ash
    www.stylizedwannabe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...