Image Map

Wednesday, July 9, 2014

27/52 2014

Why does it feel like time is passing so quickly, even though I feel like I sit here in this space so much? This week's pictures are pretty lame, and I will have to work on that for this coming week.


Wednesday 2 July // day one hundred eighty-three :: this is the real life mess that is my dining room table. it has been mostly put away now.


Thursday 3 July // day one hundred eighty-four :: I made lasagna rollups for dinner and leftovers. {this was before they went in the oven}


Friday 4 July // day one hundred eighty-five :: on Thursday I also made apple cinnamon oatmeal muffins. unfortunately I didn't bake them for quite long enough.


Saturday 5 July // day one hundred eighty-six :: I can't decide if I like the rug better on the foot of my bed or in front of my bookshelf.


Sunday 6 July // day one hundred eighty-seven :: close up of one of my vintage postcards! at the local museum, I think they have this picture side-by-side with a picture from the late 90's or early 00's, and my dad's truck is in that picture.


Monday 7 July // day one hundred eighty-eight :: I went shopping out of town {because I had to get lotion from World Market} and I found this cupcake mix at a Target with a grocery store inside. I'm really excited to try them.


Tuesday 8 July // day one hundred eighty-nine :: I picked these up at TJ Maxx the day before, and I just thought that one of them was heart-shaped. when I don't know what to take a picture of, it usually ends up being food or the sky. haha.

xoxo.

1 comment:

  1. Lasagna roll-ups? I need to know more about this.
    -Ash
    www.stylizedwannabe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...