Image Map

Thursday, October 2, 2014

The Month by iPhone :: September 2014

ah September. the beginning of fall. let me quick scroll through these pictures for a reminder of what happened (;

Labor Day didn't quite go as planned, and you can read all about that here. I did get a chance to see the changing leaves a few times, and I went down to Oshkosh to do some shopping (but didn't buy a whole lot). I also went to Target quite a few times. It was a busy month getting back in the swing of my school year schedule, with classes at the Y and working at the motel! I just and updated my calendar for October, and it is going to be another incredibly busy (but hopefully fun) month!


I didn't get to ride a horse on Labor Day like I wanted, but I did see a reindeer!


I found these at an antique store. Aren't they adorable? I just love Betty Crocker, but I knew better than to spend the $30 on something that I didn't really have a use for.


1974 Sunbug. it's in the parking lot at Cherry Point Mall in Sturgeon Bay if anyone wants to buy it!


sending happy mail


my life in one picture


it's been a while since I've shared a picture of Max. whenever I see him, he always wants to play.


exciting days at work


beautiful sky day


coloring (: {printable here}


rained on leaves


what I actually do at work


lunch at Johnny Rockets (:


Millie Waits for the Mail :: the kids liked this one because there is a cow in it. (; also there are some pretty silly things going on in the pictures that you have to look for!

Creepy Carrots ::  I thought that they would think that this one was funny, but I didn't read it ahead of time and it was kind of creepy...

Crêpes by Suzette :: I really liked this one! it takes place in Paris and shows various scenes there and pieces from famous paintings and features some French phrases.


when I see another Volkswagen Beetle, I have to park next to it!


classic and classy.


my first package from Zulily!

xoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...