Image Map

Tuesday, May 28, 2013

a picture is worth more than a million words

{I really suck at post titles}

some pictures from this month that I don't think I've shared here yet

picked this up at World Market. not a huge fan. the chocolate tastes like chocolate chips. I think it would be better if it was smoother chocolate.

I love this picture because it reminds me of one that I took in June of 2012, same tree, same place, yellow roses instead of pink tulips.

ohhh Max.

these are seriously the comfiest jeans ever. worn with Target ballet flats from spring 2010.

this is what I look like now! haha. excuse the messy kitchen in our 103-year-old house.

colored some letters (: from here

Luna in Baileys Harbor

I rescued this cute gift bag and wrapping paper from Target's clearance section {couldn't help myself!}

my new camera strap came in the mail! it's made out of a vintage seatbelt!

I love the colors!

it's from Souldier of Chicago. my dad bought a guitar strap from their booth at Lollapalooza. {nails are essie's snap happy}

painted my nails! (:

essie's smooth sailing

some things on my desk. that's a cigarbox handbag, but it holds notecards and such. I love love love The Happiness Project journal!

and some things on my bookshelf. French textbooks and hospitality textbooks. the pencil case is Vera Bradley {Very Berry Paisley} and the old books on the right were once my great-grandfather's!

I received my Influenster Spring Fever VoxBox filled with products to try and review! be on the look out for some reviews soon! {please leave a comment if you'd like an invite! I currently have five available.}

xoxo.


1 comment:

  1. Chocolate covered crisps. Wow! I've never seen those before:)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...