Image Map

Sunday, May 12, 2013

missing is just a part of moving on.

I miss a lot of things in life.

Sometimes I wish that I could go back to seventh grade and just relive it all from then on. A lot of people seem to think that seventh grade was the worst year of their life, but I think that seventh grade was the year that I really became the person that I am today. Before then, I was a stuck up little goodie-two-shoes, but being around my classmates in seventh grade, I changed. I think it was for the better.

Eighth grade changed me too. Going from a tiny Catholic school with less than a hundred students, to a public school with over a hundred students in my class was a weird transition for me. My grandma said it was a new chapter, and she is definitely right. I was in eighth grade the last time that I actually had a real conversation with one of my friends. It sucks. I did some things during high school that totally ended that relationship for good, and I really wish that I could go back and change it now (more on that in a second). I truly miss having him in my life. Not only that, but my sister moved to Alaska when I was in eighth grade, and our relationship hasn't been the same since then.

Anyway. I digress.

The point of this is to say that there are a lot of things in life that I miss, but that's just part of moving forward with life, and moving on. You can't go back in time and change or relive the past, as much as you might want to. Everything happens for a reason.

I miss a lot of people. Maybe they'll come back to my life, maybe not. The only way to find out is to keep moving forward.



xoxo.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...