Image Map

Monday, May 20, 2013

struggles

My post today for Blog Every Day in May relates to my post from Thursday.

I often struggle daily with wanting to get married someday, versus not wanting to get married ever. This, in turn, leads to wanting to have children someday, versus not wanting to have children ever.

A few of my classmates already have kids, and I remember when my nephews were younger. I met my nephews for the first time when they were six months old. I remember them being snuggly. I like that.

I also teach three to five year olds. I love that age, because they seriously say some of the funniest things. On the other hand, when I get home from the Y, there are times when I say that I am never having kids ever.

I just want to be happy.

God will lead me in the way he has planned for my life to go.

xoxo.


1 comment:

  1. It will work out the way it's supposed to. (I know - advice you've never heard before right?) Sorry. :) Make sure you remember to be kind to yourself. I hope you find/create your happy soon. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...