Image Map

Wednesday, May 29, 2013

May Cara Box Reveal!

Two posts today, because it's time for the reveal of the May Cara Box!

If you aren't familiar with Cara Box, click on the button at the bottom of this post, which will lead you to Kaitlyn's blog.

I sent out a box to McCall {view her reveal here}, and received a box from Audrey!

The theme of this month's box was regional items, so I sent out items about Door County, and received items about Indiana. I thought that this was a cool way to learn about another place.

Sorry if this post gets a little rambly.

I loved opening a box full of PINK!!!

Things got a little shuffled around during shipping, but I figured out where the lost post-it notes belonged (:

fun fact: I've never actually been to a Cracker Barrel! {also, I love your handwriting, Audrey!}

here's what's inside! I worked a summer at a candy store, and we sold some of these, but I haven't tried most of these! I do love Necco though!

back of the box (:

this reminded me that I need to print out pictures!

I am addicted to buying notecards!

I tried to get a picture of what they look like, but it was kind of hard because the picture is one of those where if you move it, the picture moves too.

this made me picture the intro of ABC's "The Middle" with the corn fields {which we have in Wisconsin too!}

kettle corn is my favorite, but I don't think I've had any since I got my wisdom teeth taken out over a year ago!

as I was opening the box, I realized that I knew more things about Indiana than I thought I knew! this was a great correlation!

I have a lot of nail polish, but I didn't have any silver before! and I haven't tried Maybelline's Color Show yet.

someone just posted about going strawberry picking, and it made me so jealous, because I really want fresh strawberries now!

I'm also addicted to Lip Smackers. I tend to buy them whenever I find them on clearance. I have way too many...because I'm still twelve at heart...(:

Colts pens!

and Indiana postcards! I wish I had thought to send some postcards in the box I sent to McCall!

xoxo.





Cara Box

2 comments:

  1. This is such an awesome box! I LOVE Cracker Barrel. Omg. So good. I'm so jealous of those candies! They sound tasty. I used to looove me some Lip Smackers.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...