Image Map

Thursday, May 16, 2013

Difficulties.

May 16: something difficult about your "lot in life" and how you're working to overcome it

Time to get real and share something with you that I don't really like to talk about, something that probably not a whole lot of people know. I'm just going to say it publicly on the internet anyway I guess?

I've never had a boyfriend.

I've never even been out on a date.

And my first kiss? All kinds of awkward.

It's weird for me, I guess, to be nineteen and I've never had a boyfriend. Some of the people I graduated high school with are already engaged or married!

But in all honesty, I like not having to deal with yet another person and more drama in my life. I've always been more focused on school and work than boys, but maybe someday the right person will come along at the right time.

It's all in God's hands.

xoxo.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...