Image Map

Monday, May 6, 2013

What am I doing with my life?

Day 6: If you couldn't answer with your job, how do you answer the question, "what do you do?"

This one was really hard for me! I guess this is a good exercise to prove that you are more than your occupation.

So aside from my job, I am a student studying hotel/restaurant management, and in a way, going to school is another one of my jobs.

I read a lot: books, magazines, blogs...

I also love to take pictures! I really love taking pictures of clouds for some reason, and coastlines.

 Two other things that I like to do, but don't always have time for, are painting my nails and baking (especially cupcakes).

I listen to music most of the time, and I really like to see my friends in concert! The two musicians who I have seen perform live the most are Geri X and Delaney Davidson. The first concert I ever went to was the Beach Boys with Uncle Jesse from Full House at EAA in Oshkosh a few years ago. Since then, I have also seen Weird Al (my mom's friend's kids wanted to go), Black Sabbath, Miss Meaghan Owens, Kim Manning, Noah Engh, Liv Mueller, Purgatory Hill, and numerous other artists.

I have spent a lot of time and money at Target, but it's something I'm working on changing.

xoxo.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...